Join our team
At Digital Container Shipping Association, we expect results. Incredible, tangible results. And DCSA’s professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to represent, lead and serve the container shipping industry. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organisation and those it supports.
At DCSA, we are a small team and everyone has an opportunity to lead. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life balance and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Check out our anniversary newsletter for a snapshot of our organisation and accomplishments to date.
What we offer:
– A high-energy, ambitious organisation with a collaborative and can-do attitude
– Support and funding from 9 of the 11 largest container shipping companies in the world
– A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help transform an industry critical to the world economy and sustainability
– A competitive salary plus bonus
– 30 days of holiday per year
– A convenient and modern office located in Amsterdam Zuidas, The Netherlands
– Monthly transportation allowance
– Work-from-home flexibility
Note: you must be legible to work in the Netherlands. We do not offer relocation or immigration services (VISA).
Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges?
See our current openings:
“I am really excited to be back at a start-up! Being part of team with a can-do and hands-on mentality, seeking to transform the container shipping industry is what gets me out of bed every morning. I really look forward to building the team with passionate and energetic professionals who are ready to take on some very interesting projects!”
“The opportunity to drive meaningful change into the container shipping industry is really exciting. We are building a great team of passionate and hard-working people, who are building creative solutions to real-world challenges. If you think that this would ‘float your boat’, then reach out and let us know.”