Working at DCSA
At Digital Container Shipping Association, we expect results. Incredible, tangible results. And DCSA’s professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to represent, lead and serve the container shipping industry. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organisation and those it supports.
At DCSA, we are a small team and everyone has an opportunity to lead. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life balance and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Note: You must be legible to work in the Netherlands. We do not offer relocation or immigration services (VISA).
- A high-energy, ambitious organisation with a collaborative and can-do attitude
- Support and funding from 9 of the 11 largest container shipping companies in the world
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help transform an industry critical to the world economy and sustainability
- A competitive salary plus bonus
- 30 days of holiday per year
- A convenient and modern office located in Amsterdam Zuidas, The Netherlands
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Work-from-home flexibility
What your colleagues say about DCSA
“I am really excited to be back at a start-up! Being part of team with a can-do and hands-on mentality, seeking to transform the container shipping industry is what gets me out of bed every morning. I really look forward to building the team with passionate and energetic professionals who are ready to take on some very interesting projects!”
- Niels Nuyens, Program Director
“The life as a DCSA Digital Business Consultant is an exciting voyage. I really enjoy working in a international team with smart minds and great team spirit. Working for DCSA (jointly with all players in the maritime ecosystem) is an opportunity to apply your brainpower to driving real change in the global container shipping industry.”
- Tom van Dijk, Digital Business Consultant
“As a DCSA program director I work with a group of people from all over the world. We have the energy and excitement of a start-up, but we’re already playing a major role in transforming the whole shipping industry. That gives us the opportunity to make the world more digitally connected and sustainable which is truly is inspiring.”
- Marcel van de Pol, Program Director